For sale direct from owner!
A rare opportunity to purchase a uniquely constructed and finished static home. Built on-site, in traditional Andalucian style, specifically for the park and the corner plot it occupies. This wooden framed home not only has wall insulation but tiled flooring throughout and wooden internal doors. It is called an, 'Ibiza' and you really feel like you are in Spain!
The home sits on a rare corner plot of 200M2 and is backed by palm trees and hedging which provides privacy. The plot only has a neighbour on one side - opposite is an expanse of land with mature olive and indiginous trees.
The home itself, which is generous in size has been added to greatly by means of creative decking - impressively covered and uncovered.
The outside, covered lounge off the kitchen/diner and living room doubles the living space and the covered alfresco dining area on the decking creates yet another room to enjoy.
There are also two decked areas open to the sky, ideal for soaking up the sun!
Whilst located on a mobile home park, once inside this property, it feels like any other stylish, Spanish home. A free flowing kitchen/diner and living room separates the two double bedrooms at either end of the living accommodation - a master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and dressing area - a double guest bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Currently used as a holiday home, there is no reason why this property could not be enjoyed year round. There are a mix of permanent residents on the park and those who only visit for holidays.
Posada Parque, Alameda has to be one of Andalucia's most prestigious, rural mobile home parks. The facilities are superb and the way the park is kept is nothing short of 5 star! The communal pool is beautiful as are the gardens. The on-site bar/restaurant and 'village hall' style building only add to a homely community. The community charges and ground rent of €345 per month are worth every cent!
The owners of the park are Spanish but speak good English and if you need anything, they are there to help you immediately.
Just outside the gates of Posada Parque is a cotijo style hotel/bar/restaurant which provides another immediate dining out solution.
Alameda village is only 20 mins walk or a few minutes in the car, where bars and restaurants can be enjoyed. The village also has shops, medical centre and schools.
The historic city of Antequera is approx. 20 mins by car and has everything needed for modern day living.
Malaga airport is approx. 55 mins drive away.
For sale direct from owner!
Immaculate - pristine - as good as new - quality...
Everything about this mobile home and the park, screams '5 star!' Being sold, 'as seen' except for personal items - you have a ready to go, luxurious permanent or holiday home!
This 'Vogue' mobile home by 'Willerby' is only 6 years old and is fitted out to the highest specification. It has a, 'nearly new' feel about it. No smoking or pets have been allowed in the home and the attention to detail is exceptional.
The accommodation has: Two bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 6 birth (to include a sofa bed in the living room), fully fitted kitchen/diner, spacious living room, various covered and open outside lounging and dining options, several secure outbuildings, off street parking for three vehicles, a small garden, ingenious space saving devices and very clever storage solutions fitted.
The slightly elevated position of this mobile home means that the front balcony off the living room has some of the best countryside views available on the park.
The home is also immediately opposite a wooded area which gives a more private feel to the living room and balcony.
To the rear of the mobile home the decked area for lounging and dining is completely private and has a water feature.
There is a large covered dining area to the rear of the property that has retracting blinds that lock to the floor. This provides excellent, secure storage for outside furniture when not using the home.
The owners of this pristine mobile home have thought of everything to ensure their holidays have the height of comfort all year round. There is air-conditioning for cooling and gas heating plus central heating for the winter months.
This home is perfect for permanent or holiday use. The park has a mix of full-time residents and those who visit their homes for luxurious 'glamping' holidays when the mood takes them!
Communal facilities include: A large, freeform swimming pool with sun terrace/sun loungers, free WiFi in communal areas, immaculate communal gardens, a bar/restaurant, 'village hall' style building, full size bowls green, reception area, gated entrance and assistance in English whenever you need it. The ground rent and community charges of €345 per month are worth every cent!
The village of Alameda is approximately 1.5km from the park or a 20 minute walk. The village has everything needed for everyday living - shops, bars, restaurants, schools and medical centre.
A hotel/bar/restaurant is located near the entrance of Posada Parque and offers additional dining options to using those within the park.
The historic city of Antequera is approximately 20 mins drive away where you will find everything needed for modern day living.
Malaga city is approx. 45 mins drive away.
Malaga airport is approx. 55 mins by car.
Train journeys to Sevilla, Cordoba, Malaga and Granada can easily be picked up in Antequera.
For Sale Direct from Owner!
This uniquely designed country home is shaped like a large slice of cake (a quarter of the cake!). The living room is centered to make the most of the views and joins with the very impressive covered terrace connecting the inside with the outside space. This rather special terrace overlooks the pool and has impressive mountain views, towards the village of Alcaucin.
The property has many appealing features with the highlights being:
- Re-claimed Andalucian roof tiles
- Light coloured/neutral ceramic tiles throughout
- A fully fitted, modern kitchen plus utility room with fitted units and side access from the property
- A stylish en-suite shower room
- Excellent flow from the living room to the kitchen and dining room and out onto the covered terrace
- Master bedroom has access onto the covered terrace
- Impressive gated entrance wth driveway and fully fenced land
- 10 x 5M swimming pool
- White decor throughout
- Impressive and large semi-circular covered terrace
- Roof terrace
- Double glazing for low maintenance
- Fabulous countryside and mountain views
- Access is off tarmac
- The village of Alcaucin is only 5 mins drive away
- The coast of Torre del Mar is just 20 mins drive away
- Lake Vinuela is only 10 mins drive away
- Satellite Broadband and phone are already installed
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Choice to make changes and use the dining room as a third bedroom if desired
- Variety of fruit trees on the land
For a more detailed description...
For Sale Direct from Owner
This luxury mobile home - a Winchester, made by Willerby sleeps a maximum of 6 people. This is a top of the range mobile home built in 2007 and has 48M2 of living accommodation + decking.
Located on Camping Valle Niza Playa, Benajarafe - a coastal park, opposite the beach, mainly accommodating permanent residents but there are a few holiday bungalows rented out for the holiday season.
This mobile home is ideal for permanent living or as a holiday home. There are facilities on the park ideal for either use.
Living accommodation includes - A double bedroom with en-suite w.c. with wash basin, a twin bedroom (currently used as a study), a spacious living room with patio doors and fireplace plus sleeping for a further two people, a fully fitted kitchen, a separate shower room and decking for outside lounging and dining with gazeebo.
Communications - the owners enjoy having Broadband internet via WiFi plus UK and Spanish television channels.
Home comforts include - gas central heating and double glazing.
Communal facilities included in the community charge - a large freeform swimming pool, a gym, Spanish lessons and Yoga classes.
There is a bar/restaurant just outside the entrance gates and further wining and dining options along the seafront and into the village.
Location - on the unspoint coastline East of Malaga city, just 2 mins by car or 20mins walk from the village of Benajarafe. Torre del Mar with its impressive sweeping bay of sandy beach and promenade with an impressive selection of bars and restaurants is approx. 5 mins by car or bus. Malaga city and marina is approx. 30 mins away and Malaga airport is approx. 35mins.
Public transport - a bus stop is only 2 mins walk away and this will take you East or West along the coast many times a day.
There is much more to tell you...
For sale by owner!
This charming Andalucian home is ideal for those seeking a country home with character and a swimming pool but who do not want to be isolated, half way up a mountain, on a dirt track and without internet.
There are many advantages to this attractive property:
- Tastefully renovated in 2003 with many original features retained
- A country home yet not isolated as it is in a small rural hamlet of approximately 12 houses
- Access is off a quality tarmac road
- A great venta (bar/restaurant) is within very close walking distance (150M) serving quality meals at reasonable prices. Such as a leg of lamb for two at €20 and a paella made to order for four at €28
- A land-line phone with Broadband is connected, meaning the streaming of UK television is easy, as is working from home or staying in contact with friends and family via Skype etc
- The swimming pool is of a good size and has wonderful countryside views
- A courtyard adds real charm
- The plot of land is not too large at 1,250M2 meaning less work!
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- A choice of three white villages to use the amenities of: Benamargosa, Comares and Riogordo
- 15 mins from Lake Vinuela
- 35 mins from the coastal town and beach of Torre del Mar
- 30 mins from the bustling town of Velez Malaga and the huge shopping mall of El Ingenio
- 45 mins from Malaga airport
If you wish to live in a traditional country home, integrate into rural Andalucian life with neighbours around you and wander to the bar/restaurant as the mood takes you - then look no further.
There is much more to tell you about this charming home...
For sale direct from owner
The property sits in a plot of just over 16,000M2 of land with the area immediately around the house being a mature and well tended garden with the swimming pool. The rest of the land is used for agriculture.
What is so unique about this property is the fact that it offers the best of both worlds, when looking to buy in the countryside:
- No neighbours at all around the house yet not isolated.
- A short walk of only 250M into the village/hamlet of Los Villalones which has two ventas serving honest, quality local food at very reasonable prices.
- Virtually off tarmac with only the entrance track to the property being gravel.
- An 8 x 4M swimming pool.
- Flat, usable land.
- 360 degree, uninterrupted countryside views.
- Only approx. 10 mins by car into two white Andalucian villages - El Gastor and Sentenil de las Bodegas where all amenities for modern day living can be found.
- Just 30 mins into the historic and famous town of Ronda. A large town with everything you could ask for.
- A separate 3 bed, 3 bath guest annex that can be used for paying guests.
- The ideal location for holiday makers due to the proximity to two bar/restaurants, moments from the impressive Roman ruins and amphitheater of Acinipo and only half an hour to one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations - Ronda.
- Sensibly priced for a Ronda postcode!
The property currently, accommodates the owners with their own part of the property and their holiday guests enjoy a very large annex;
The owners' accommodation comprises of; 2 double bedrooms (each with en-suite shower rooms) and a spacious living/kitchen diner.
The holiday rental unit accommodates; 2 double bedrooms (both with en-suite shower rooms) and a single bedroom with separate shower room.
Returning the property back into one large home: Should the buyers of the property wish to return the property back into one large home, this is very easily achievable.
There is so much more to tell you about this desirable property...
For sale direct from owner
This property is impressive and unique. A stone farmhouse in the countryside, 8 mins drive inland from the coastal town of Can Picafort, in Northern Mallorca. The location of the property is very special. The property is immaculate, has character throughout, a 10 x 5M swimming pool and two separate guest apartments with a tourism licence.
The entire property and land is held in a registered Spanish SL (Ltd company). The company can be purchased as a going concern or should the new owners prefer, the property can be extracted from the company and held in private ownership.
A Tourism licence is in place for the entire property to be rented to holiday makers at any one time. This would accommodate a total of 8 people. Alternatively, the accommodation gives tremendous flexibility to offer the two apartments or the main house separately.
What makes the location of this farmhouse so special is the fact that it is raised above the countryside, on a rocky island that is fringed by indigenous pine trees and surrounded by a swaying wheat crop. This setting gives privacy and stunning views of the mountains, countryside and out to sea.
The property was built to the highest specification and building standards for the current owner. He is an engineering graduate and supervised the entire build. The insulation of the property is superb. The construction was completed in 2003 and Notarised in 2004.
The market town of Santa Margalida is only moments away by car where you will find a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants plus a weekly market.
The main farm house and guest accommodation are separated by a beautiful courtyard. The main house boasts very spacious accommodation with 2 large double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The guest accommodation consists of: A one bedroom apartment with separate living/kitchen/diner and a second studio apartment with its own private terrace. Both apartments are the same size at 50M2 however, they are laid out differently.
The house is set in a plot of 18,000M2 of land (around 4.5 acres). Most of this land is flat (surrounding the 'island' the house sits on) and ideal for horses or agriculture.
The coast at Can Picafort and Son Serra de Marina are 10km away and approx. 8 mins drive. Each area is very different - the first a thriving tourist destination and the second, a quieter, up-market area popular with second home owners from Palma or the mainland.
Palma Mallorca airport is 45 minutes drive away.
Inca, the island's second largest town to Palma de Mallorca is 20 mins drive.
Sineu, famous for the largest market in Mallorca is 15mins drive away.
There are many village houses available for sale in the Malaga Province but few have what this property has to offer:
- A quiet location within the village of Benamargosa - tucked away and sheltered.
- A courtyard with covered dining area and sunny, open area that is very private.
- Two first floor terraces, one being accessed from a spiral staircase from the courtyard and the other from the master bedroom.
- Skylights have been installed throughout the property so you have the traditional feel of an Andalucian village property, yet it is flooded with light which gives a feeling of space.
- A master bedroom with en-suite and access to its very own first floor terrace.
- Two living rooms - one ideal for winter with the open fireplace and the other perfect for summer as it has French doors opening onto the courtyard.
- Fitted kitchen with base and wall units (not the traditional kitchen with gingham curtains to open shelf units).
- Not only two bathrooms but a very useful cloakroom/utility room off the kitchen.
- A separate dining room.
- The entire property is immaculately maintained and well presented with terracotta ceramic floor tiles throught the entire property.
- Benamargosa is a village that is particularly lively with numerous annual celebrations - the August Feria is a huge street party with something for everyone, day and night plus a Spring Feria in April, celebrating the start of the agricultrual calendar.
- Benamargosa is famous for the production of avocados, mangos, grapes that produce sweet Malaga wine, fabulous raisins, apricots, figs, citrus fruits and the list goes on.
- There are many shops, bars, restaurants and sporting facilities for integrating into village life - all are within 5 minutes walk or less.
- There is a wonderful municipal swimming pool, open during the summer holiday season that has a cafe and plenty of sunbathing areas to spread out. The cost is only €2 per day (or buy a season ticket for a reduced price).
- Only 10 mins to the coast.
- Countryside with walking trails on the doorstep.
- Approx. 50 mins drive to Malaga airport.
For sale direct from the owners!
This large detached villa is located in a traditional Spanish environment with great access to local amenities, the historic city of Orihuela, airports, beaches of the Costa Blanca and lots more.
The location of the property gives the best of both worlds, a quiet and traditional spot to integrate into the local community but with all the modern conveniences of 21st Century living on your doorstep.
The house is huge - 170M2 of living accommodation on 2 floors and a further basement area of 80M2 which is currently used as a large garage, workshop and hobby room (a pool table is in this area). This space which can be accessed from within the house and from the outside could easily be converted into a separate apartment or provide a commercial space for a future owner.
The plot is gated, secure and could easily accommodate a small plunge pool or jacuzzi but when you have 3 pools within close reach, who needs them!
This is a great house - it is big and at this price it offers excellent value for money. The Dutch owners have thoroughly enjoyed their time here but now they wish to spend more time with their grandchildren.
For sale direct from owner!
Villa las Flores in the La Leala area of Arroy de la Miel - Benalmadena, is an immaculately presented and substantial property with an excellent distribution of rooms, in a superb location. The area is very desirable and conveniently located. The neighbourhood is exceptionally quiet, yet central and the villa is an easy walk on the flat to:
- The town centre of Arroyo de la Miel
- Central Benalmadena
- The beaches
- The world famous marina with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes with cuisine from around the globe. Equally, if you have a boat, perhaps you may like to moor it here!
- Train station with a connection to Malaga airport
Close by car to:
- The historic and beautiful old town of Malaga city (approx. 18 mins)
- Benalmadena Golf (approx. 8 mins)
- Mijas Costa where one of the prestigious department stores of El Corte Ingles is located (a cross between Harrods and John Lewis!) Reached in approx. 7 mins.
- Plaza Major shopping mall, entertainment centre, cinema (showing original versions films in English) numerous restaurants (approx. 15 mins)
- Puerto Banus (approx. 20 mins)
- Marbella (approx. 25 mins)
- Malaga Airport (approx. 15 mins)
- Coastal motorway (approx. 3 mins)
For sale direct from owner...
This pristine country villa, built to a high specification, was completed in 2005. Correct building licences for the construction were granted and are available to be seen on viewing the property.
This villa is all about attention to detail, tasteful finishes and comfort for year round living. Stand-out features are: the very impressive semi-circular sun room with glass curtains that completely bi-fold back to the wall, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, quality tiling throughout, modern comforts such as central heating and ceiling fans, one of the bathrooms actually contains a bath (not just a shower!), a well-constructed workshop, a beautiful pool, solar panels and the list goes on.
Views don’t get much better than this – open countryside, mountains and an uninterrupted Mediterranean Sea view.
Land that can be used and enjoyed – with numerous terraces (covered and open), mature gardens around the house with exotic plants and an olive and almond orchards that is terraced and sloped.
Access is good – the track to the house is 1.8km and is in very good condition. From there it is a tarmac road into Canillas de Albaida or Archez (total journey time is 10mins).
Local amenities: are bars, restaurants, bakers and mini supermarkets. All you need for every day living. These can be found in Canillas de Albaida and Archez. A little further away, just 20mins brings you into the largest white mountain village in the Axarquia – Competa where you will find further amenities to include schools and sporting facilities.
Airport – Malaga is the nearest airport and takes just under 1 hr.
There is so much more to tell you about this special villa...
For sale direct from the owner!
When you arrive at La Posada Parque, you immediately get the feeling you are on holiday! The entrance is impressive, the communal areas and streets pristine, the gardens beautifully tended and the fabulous freeform pool very inviting!
The park is surrounded by the Andalucian countryside, in an area that has mainly flat and very fertile land. Where agriculture is key and every kind of crop is grown, from sunflowers, to potatoes, to fennel, to herbs.
The park is not isolated however, as it is virtually on the edge of the village of Alameda and moments from the motorway that will take you quickly and easily to major Andalucian cities.
The two bedroom mobile home, number 21, sits in a prime location on the park. It is a very short walk to the pool, bar, restaurant and bowls green, yet far enough away for these communal facilities to avoid hearing any noise associated with them. The home also has no neighbours behind it, just to either side. This gives an more open view to the rear and very private alfresco dining area.
The owners of this quality mobile home (Atlas Super Status 38/2) have made every improvement possible to give it a luxurious feel. Some of these include:
- An impressive glass curtained (fully bi-folding) conservatory which is perfect for both summer and winter use.
- Excellent quality decking surrounding the home with two dining areas and steps down to the garden.
- A gazebo with table and chairs to comfortably seat 4 to 6 people to dine alfresco.
- A beautifully fitted kitchen with all the appliances you need.
- Filtered drinking water on tap.
- Mains water, electricity and drainage.
- Gas central heating.
- Air-conditioning (cooling and heating).
- A coal effect electric fire and fireplace.
- Jack and Jill bathroom giving en-suite facilities from the master bedroom.
- Fully fitted wardrobes in the bedroom and additional built-in storage around the home.
- Good size summer house which is used as a utility room and for storage.
The plot is a generous size of 25M x 12M (84ft x 40ft).
The park has a 5* feel about it and the services match this.
La Posada Parque is a few minutes by car into the village of Alameda where you have a selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
The historic city of Antequera is less than 15mins drive away where you will find everything needed for modern day living.
A short walk brings you to a popular bar/restaurant serving local, home-cooked meals.
There is a choice of three airports - Malaga (45mins), Granada (35mins) or Sevilla (50mins).
For sale direct from the owners!
When you picture a traditional Andalucian country home, you may well imagine something very similar to this charming property. It oozes character and has most of its original features intact – a courtyard with metal studded Andalucian door, wooden windows with shutters throughout, beams, fireplaces, different levels, angles and cosy corners, archways, tiny windows in places, thick walls, and amazing views though many of the windows.
This cottage now needs a new owner to bring it back to life with renovation work and improvements as required. You could spend as little as €10,000 to make this a comfortable home, €20,000 to create style alongside tradition and with approx. €50,000 could introduce stylish contemporary finishes that meet the old with stunning results. This could be achieved with the help of local tradesmen, however, if you are ‘handy’ yourself with serious DIY work, then the opportunities here are endless.
The location is convenient. There are three immediate neighbours that do not overlook the property at all, so privacy remains without the feeling of isolation. The hamlet of Solerche is close by and the large, historic village of Iznajar is only 10mins drive by car. Lake Iznajar is even closer, with its walks, picnic areas, bars/restaurants and beach. There are non-motorised water sports during the summer months and swimming is a real treat during the hotter weather. Fishing is also available.
This country home has been here for well over 100 years with different work having been completed at varying times of the property’s life. Unfortunately, 3 years ago, the current owners experienced ill health which meant they had to leave their beloved cottage. Sadly, it has deteriorated in condition significantly since then. Old Andalucian houses need loving care and attention on a continuous basis – are you the next owner to love and cherish this property and make it a home once more?
There is much more to tell you about the cottage and surrounding area…
For sale direct from the owners!
MAS CAL SEC is a fully and beautifully renovated 12th century stone farmhouse, situated 3 km from the small village of Terrades in the Girona province of Catalonia, Spain.
The house was originally a small farmhouse and in the 16th century it was expanded into the local police station to watch for ´banditos´ crossing from France into Spain. During the civil war the house was bombed by Franco because in the village of Llers (3km away) there was an ammunitions factory. They virtually flattened the village of Llers and today it is known as ‘the village of witches’ because the village was without a church for a long time.
In 1997 the current owners bought the ruin, had it renovated to a high standard and in July 1999 moved in. The design of this house is quite unique in as much as the main living areas are on the first floor - making these rooms light, bright and with great views. The family/guest bedrooms are on the ground floor.
Mas Cal Sec is located off the country road from Terrades to Llers (and between the two villages of Llers and St. Lorenc de la Muga). By car it is only 2 mins into Terrades, 5 mins into Llers, 8 mins to St Lorenc de la Muga and 10 mins to Figueres (the home of the Salvador Dali museum).
The house is a tranquil place, set back from the road and very private. The property does not have immediate neighbours and the living accommodation, pool, terraces and gardens take in the views of the surrounding countryside and have complete privacy.
Road connections to the property are excellent. There is the choice of 3 airports: Girona - 45 mins by car, the large international airport at Barcelona - 2hrs drive or Perpignan in France - 1hr
For sale direct from the owners!
If you have a dream to move to the beautiful French countryside in the Deux Sevres region, then the property has to be built of the local honey-coloured stone and of course it has to be a converted barn...Le Petit Parc is exactly that and it also comes with the original, outside bread oven and further outbuilding in the natural stone too!
Then, the property has to sit within its own mature formal gardens that are walled of natural stone but if it also has its own fenced paddocks with fruit trees plus a private natural park area of woodland then all the better!
Integrating into the friendly and welcoming farming community of Clussais la Pommeraie is not difficult. It helps to do this if you are walking distance into a local village and Le Petit Parc is just moments from the village of Clussais which has: a small bar that also sells other essential items, an excellent Salles de Fete with various different kinds of clubs from English/French keep fit, a variety of sporting options and even amateur dramatics should you wish to join in. There is also a small village school.
The small towns of Melle and Ruffec are not far away and they have every amenity needed for modern day living from supermarkets to hospitals to state of the art swimming centres.
Road access to all towns and villages is excellent.
This immaculate, converted barn has 4 bedrooms (all doubles), 2 bathrooms (1 on the 1st floor and the other on the ground floor), a very large formal dining room/living room with vaulted and beamed ceiling plus feature fireplace, a cosy lounge, impressive 11.5M x 3.5M conservatory, newly fitted Schreiber kitchen and oil fired central heating with modern radiators to all rooms.
Access and proximity to an international airport and ferry terminal are also very important...Le Petit Parc is just 1.5hrs from La Rochelle and Limoges where the international aiports have budget airlines such as EasyJet, Ryanair and Flybe flying in and out. There are regular ferry connections to Portsmouth/Waymouth and Poole in the UK and other European destinations from St Malo, Caen and Cherbourg which are all easily accessible by fast motorway connections (Ecoine to St Malo is just over 4hrs).
Niort, is the closest large town (40mins drive) and it benefits from the TGV train route into Paris which takes 2.25hrs and the E5/A10 motorway to Paris/Bordeux is easily accessible. The A83 will also connect you to Nantes.
Niort also has excellent schools and hospitals.
There is so much more to tell you about this charming property...
For sale direct from owner!
Best of both worlds!...
- Conveniently located on a rural urbanisation (so you get urban classification and the flexibility that comes with this) yet you are still in the countryside.
- Immediate access to the surrounding countryside, Lake Vinuela and the Mount Maroma Natural Park yet only a short walk to shops, bars and restaurants.
There are advantages to living on an urbanisation and these are:
- Street lighting.
- Mains drainage.
- Access via quality tarmac roads with pavements.
- Frequent rubbish collection.
- Conveniently located recycling points.
- The ability to make structural changes to your property, prohibited on Rustic land - such as, converting the garage to further living accommodation if desired. (Normal planning permission applies).
- Access to public transport via the bus service.
- The property is very well appointed, fitted and finished for comfortable, permanent living. The current owners have thought of everything for year round enjoyment of this lovely home.
- A short stroll to shops, bars and restaurants.
- Only 1km to the historic white village of Vinuela for schools, banks, pharmacy, medical centre etc.
- Close to Lake Vinuela and the La Maroma natural park.
- 15mins from the large town of Vlez Malaga.
- 20mins from the coastal town of Torre del Mar and its fabulous beach.
- 50mins from Malaga airport.
For sale direct from owner!
Nearly new, high specification 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with spacious balcony and communal pool located in the prestigious Bahia de Ibiza building very close to the desirable Ibiza port - Marina Botafoc. The apartment has sea views and is walking distance to beautiful, Talamanca beach.
Situated in the most sought after part of Ibiza Town with almost immediate proximity to the Marina Botafoc and Paseo Maritimo (promenade) which is perfect for evening strolls and fine dining within one of the many, fashionable bars and restaurants.
5 minute walk will bring you to:
· Pacha, one of Ibiza’s most famous night clubs
· The Casino
· Talamanca Beach
· Incredible choice of bars and restaurants
· Shops needed for modern day living
15 mins walk or 2 mins by water taxi or car and you will be in:
· The charming old town with its cobbled streets and array of shops, bars and restaurants
Two freeform communal pools are perfect for cooling off on hot days and there is ample terracing for sunbathing.
The apartment is of a high specification with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Underground parking space with storage available for sale from the developer.
Find out more about this impressive and spacious apartment…
For sale direct from the owners!
This immaculate, high specification villa nestles into the hillside overlooking the Mediterranean, the bay of Alicante and the city itself.
Located in one of the best areas of Alicante - Cabo Huertas - this luxurious and stunning villa really does have the best of both worlds – easy access to Alicante city centre (8km) on public transport of trams, buses and taxis or via car yet it is located in an exclusive and popular residential area.
Popular commercial centres with shops, bars and restaurants are just a short walk away.
Virtually, front-line to the sea, the views are spectacular and the outside dining and relaxing areas really maximise on this. There is a swimming pool, terracing and small and easily maintained garden.
The specifications for this modern (2007) villa are quite exceptional - an internal lift servicing all floors, high quality finishes throughout, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum system and the build quality throughout the construction is of the highest standards.
This really is a special home in a very special location...
For Sale Direct From Owner…
Only available at the discounted price of €199,500 through a private sale, via Creative Property Marketing – a higher price of €210,000 applies to purchases via estate agents due to their commission charges.
Vernissa Park is a collection of sixty privately owned, detached villas with Urban classification in a countryside location between the two Valencian villages of Benigembla and Murla. The estate commenced construction in 1998 and this property was completed in 2003 during phase three of the build.
The urbanisation’s status is fully legal and the property has a Licence of First Occupation. Access is off tarmac, there is street lighting, mains water, drainage and electricity.
Via car, Benigembla and Murla are 5 mins drive away or 15 mins walk. Between the two villages there are all the amenities needed for modern day living from medical centres, to shops, bars and restaurants. For a supermarket shop, the village of Orba is 10 mins by car.
This immaculate, detached villa offers well distributed accommodation over two floors: On the ground floor you have a light and bright living room, a formal dining area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a good size fully fitted kitchen, laundry room and the most wonderful sun room with magnificent views and bi-folding glass curtain glazing. On the first floor there are a further two double bedrooms and a bathroom for the use of guests.
The garden is flat and well stocked with flowering shrubs.
The communal pool is close by (3 properties away) and has its own private access. The pool is only shared between 10 properties.
Stunning mountain and countryside views are to be had from virtually every window in the property and also from the garden and pool area. The impressive mountain that the property looks at is called, Col de Rates and is famous for walking and mountain biking.
Marina Alta is the district where this lovely villa is located and is 314 meters above sea level. A stunning area, in-land from the coast of Calpe which is 20 km away. Denia, Javea and Moriara are all a little further along the coast.
Alicante Airport is approximately 1hr 15mins drive away and 105km. Valencia airport is about 120km taking around an hour and 30mins.
For Sale Direct from Owner
The setting of this villa is perfect for those seeking an outdoor lifestyle, a world away from the stresses and strains of modern day living. The area is known as Llano Verde (Green Plain).
The 7,000M2 flat plot of land with formal gardens and lawn, small tennis court, good size swimming pool, pool house with w.c., shower, outdoor paella and BBQ kitchen, olive, orange and fruit orchard, a large number of vines (how about your own wine?!), a vegetable plot, an outbuilding for tools and ample room for keeping free range chickens is ideal for those who love the outdoors.
The area is a peaceful and rural, agricultural area with incredibly fertile soil and plenty of water available from water wells therefore, all manner of vegetables are grown here.
During the summer months (June to Sept) a Venta opens within walking distance, serving good food and drink.
The villa itself is very comfortable with air-conditioning to most rooms, a large wood burning stove for the winter months, a great size fully fitted kitchen/diner, spacious dual espacte living/diner, a massive master suite with shower room and dressing room/walk-in wardrobe, two further bedrooms (both doubles), a family bathroom and plenty of built-in storage.
The large town (19,000 inhabitants) of Arahal with everything needed for modern day living is only 15 mins drive away with a regular bus service (every 30 mins) whisking you into the city of Sevilla and there is a train station also.
Sevilla is the closest airport (45 mins drive). Malaga airport is approximately 2hrs drive away.
The superb motorway network that runs from Malaga to Sevilla and connects you to the whole of Andalucia and the rest of Spain, is only 15 mins from the house.