For sale direct from owner...
Mijas Costa has to be one of Andalucia’s most popular locations for International buyers to purchase their ‘place in the sun.’ This two storey villa with panoramic Mediterranean Sea views has a lot to offer…
Location, location, location…
· Panoramic Mediterranean Sea view to the South, East and West.
· Located on a coastal promontory.
· Well established and well renowned Urbanisation El Faro (The Lighthouse) with very reasonable community charges.
· An urbanisation that has been established since the 1960’s and it is quiet with mainly permanent residents during the high season summer months.
· Moments from the beach.
· Close enough to the A7 coastal road for convenience, but not heard nor seen from the property.
· 20 minutes’ drive to Malaga airport.
· 15 minutes’ drive into central Marbella.
· 30 minutes’ drive to downtown Malaga/Malaga’s modern marina.
· A few minutes’ walk to 2 bars and restaurants and a supermarket.
· 15 to 20 minutes’ walk to further bar restaurants with cuisine from around the world.
· 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop on the coastal road (East & West)
· Bus link to an underground and over ground train line to Malaga airport and Malaga city centre with connections to high speed AVE trains to Madrid and Barcelona.
· Close proximity to a selection of state schools and world renowned International schools.
· Central to sporting facilities, the nearest just moments away in the car.
· Large communal swimming pool complex on the urbanisation, seconds on foot from the villa. The pool complex has a bar/restaurant with large terrace.
· Close to amenities and services, yet the garden of the villa is completely private and not overlooked.
· Relax in the master bedroom suite on the first floor and have an un-interrupted sea view without even leaving your bed. Experiencing the moonlit seascape is a must!
· The lighthouse (El Faro) can be seen from the house and garden without light pollution to the urbanisation.
· Primary schools are within easy walking distance.
· The medical centre a very short drive away.
· The urbanisation has a well-stocked library of Spanish, English and German books.
What makes this light and bright villa special?...
· A spacious villa built over two floors.
· A private and not overlooked garden with a communal pool just steps away that you don’t have to look after yourself!
· Space for a pool in the garden, should you wish to construct one of your own (permissible by law with standard building permits applied for).
· Two covered and glazed, alfresco terraces – ground floor and first floor (glass curtained).
· The master bedroom suite accommodates the entire first floor.
· Two guest bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the ground floor.
· The kitchen is newly fitted and very modern in style.
· A spacious living room.
· A separate and formal dining room.
· Light coloured marble flooring throughout.
· Gas central heating throughout (for the short cooler winter months).
· No need for air-conditioning due to the sea being on three sides of the property and a cooling sea breeze cools the property.
· Land-line phone and internet connected. T.V. can be streamed easily via the internet.
· International T.V. via satellite (English, German, Spanish & French)
· A detached garage.
For sale direct from the owners!
This charming and very private retreat, Esion, is a spacious and traditional country home where you can escape from hectic modern life. The house is set in 13,000M2 of mainly cork oak and olive trees with a further selection of citrus, nut and fruit trees. Esion was lovingly renovated with care and consideration by its current owner – an author/writer who created a peaceful home and inspirational place to write and relax.
Whilst the immediate location of Esion is a haven of tranquillity, it is not completely isolated from the local community, as the tiny village of La Tojera is only 700M away. The village might be small but there is a shop that seems to sell everything and a bar/restaurant with accommodation and free Wi-Fi. Then, a little further away (9km) is the larger town of La Codosera that has everything needed for modern day living.
Esion, is an off grid, eco-friendly home, powered by solar and fed by a 100 year old water well (spring water) for drinking and topping up the pool and a bore well is used for watering the gardens/land as required.
The property is quite extensive - total construction 253M2 (to include separate buildings). The current owners renovated this lovely home to be light and airy with a very large living room of 60M2 with vaulted and beamed ceiling. Further accommodation comprises: a separate kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. The electricity for the main house is powered by solar and heating is via a wood burning stove in the living room (there is another chimney situated in the dining room should an additional wood burning stove be required).
Located next to the pool, is a separate building which accommodates two rooms, currently used as occasional guest bedrooms. However, there is currently no bathroom within this building or wiring for electricity supply. Amenities could quite easily be installed if required. The rooms would equally make perfect hobby rooms, home office or artist studio. They are finished to the same high standard of décor as the main house.
The pool is of a high quality construction and not standard in shape to give interest and easy access into the water via Roman steps. It is surrounded by a natural slate terrace and the pool tiles are green so that the pool water blends into natural surroundings.
Additional outbuildings include: The garage, utility room, woodshed and pig pen.
Modern connections and communications are possible: There is mains water in the area. The current owner made the decision to live off grid, however there is also mains electricity locally and the surrounding neighbours have given permission for electricity cables to be laid under their land (the cost of this when quoted was less than €1,500). Telephone and internet connections can be installed by a company in Seville(provided via satellite at costs similar to a land-line) and international TV could either be received via satellite or via streaming on the internet.
Airports: Badajoz airport is the closest at 1 hr 15mins with domestic flights from Barcelona or Madrid (Vueling Airlines). Sevilla is the nearest international airport at around 3 hrs and being close to the Portuguese border, Lisbon is actually a little closer both with budget airlines flying in regularly.
For sale direct from owner!
This detached villa considering the proximity to the sought-after village of Sayalonga.
The villa comes with a large swimming pool and has a detached workshop which could be converted into a potential guest cottage.
The villa is modern but has been built with character and a rustic charm which cleverly blends the modernity with a traditional feel.
The location is ideal – just above the village for easy integration into local life yet far enough away for absolute peace, quiet and tranquillity. No need for a 4 x 4 vehicle as the access is a combination of tarmac and concrete straight to the front door.
Set in one of the most popular parts of the Axarquia, Sayalonga has long been a destination for many wanting the charm of this pretty village but it is not isolated – just 15 minutes by car and you are on the coastal motorway connecting you to the rest of Andalucia.
The villa has panoramic views towards the Sierra Tejada, to include the impressive mountain La Maroma which is sometimes snow-capped in winter. Mountain views abound but beach lovers can be soaking up the sun at Torre del Mar in less than 20mins.
Just a few of the benefits of this villa include:
- · 3 good sized bedrooms
- · Luxurious bathroom
- · Modern fully fitted kitchen
- · Spacious living room with feature fireplace
- · Double glazing throughout
- · Terracotta floor tiles
- · Detached workshop/utility room – ideal for use as guest accommodation
- · Large 8 x 5 meter swimming pool
- · Good access all the way to the front door
- · Walking distance of Sayalonga village
- · Easy access to the coast and Malaga airport
This attractive villa really does offer the best of both worlds – peace and tranquillity with easy access to everything that you’ll need to enjoy living here.
For sale direct from the owners!
This traditional country villa sits in a generous plot of rustic flat land, mainly consisting of an olive orchard with additional fruit and citrus trees.
The villa is surrounded by mature formal gardens and terracing to include the 8 x 4M pool. The land is fully fenced and has a formal gated entrance with driveway. The property has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom plus a lovely sun room. In addition, located at the far end of the pool area, sits a mobile home used to accommodate guests. Central heating, air-conditioning, satellite TV, land-line phone and internet (Wi-Fi) are installed/connected and the property is fully registered and has the required Licence of First Occupation meaning the property is fully legal and can be sold/purchased quickly and easily.
The mobile home consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (with full drainage and own water and electricity supply). It is ideal for visiting guests.
The property can generate an income from the olive trees on the land (currently cared for and harvested by a neighbour – an agreement that can be continued or ceased as wished) plus the mobile home represents an opportunity for holiday rental income should it be required
Views: The property enjoys views of the surrounding countryside and even the Mediterranean Sea and mountain ranges from the solarium on the roof.
Location: This country villa is located just inland by 10 mins from the well-known coastal town of L’Ampolla which has every amenity needed for modern day living. The villa also has the bonus of being in a private and tranquil situation yet not isolated from civilization and quality roads to include access to the A-7/E-15 motorway from L’Ampolla connecting you to all Spain has to offer.
Countryside and beach: The location has the best of both worlds – countryside on the doorstep or the beach a quick drive away.
Airports: There is the choice of Reus airport (45 mins drive), Barcelona (2 hours drive North), Valencia (2 hours drive South). The recently completed (and soon to be operational) Castellon airport is an hour's drive.
The current owners of this charming villa also own an adjacent plot of land (13,500M2) which is classified as ‘Urban’ by the town hall and this plot is also available for sale (separately or as part of the villa). Please see ‘photos’ for a plan of the plot. This ‘Urban’ parcel of land can remain as it is (a productive olive orchard) or can be legally split and developed if preferred. The number of houses that can be constructed has to be confirmed but the adjacent land has already been developed so a precedent has been clearly set.
Please contact us for a price for the urban land as a separate parcel.
There is a lot more to tell you about this charming, traditional villa set in a quality, flat plot of land…
For sale direct from the owners!
This spacious village house has a large lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and shower room and 4 bedrooms.
There is a partially covered patio and a large roof terrace. This house has excellent storage including a large room that could easily be a workshop.
In the centre of the village with plenty of parking and close to shops and bars. The coast and mountains are both just 20 minutes away, the airport is 45 minutes away.
Just a few of the key features of this charming village house…
- · 4 bedrooms
- · Large bathroom and shower room
- · Rear courtyard/patio (partly covered)
- · Large open-plan living and dining room
- · Kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces
- · Large storage room – ideal for use as a workshop
- · Huge roof terrace with space for loungers and hot tub
- · Close to local facilities
- · Just 10mins to Velez Malaga
- · Just 20mins to the coast and beaches of Torre del Mar
For sale direct from owner...
This unique property has to be one of the best central village properties available for sale in the Iznajar area – a quality construction (built in 2006) with great attention to detail/finishing touches. This property has all the features often so hard to find in a village property and makes a fabulous live-in and run B & B or superb holiday rental property (a great lock-up-and-go that earns good money!).
What makes this village home so special…
· Three outside spaces to include a large roof terrace with Jacuzzi/360 degree countryside views and a good size balcony off the living room that overlooks the plaza.
· A plunge pool with swim against jets could be installed on the roof terrace if desired.
· 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
· A master bedroom suite to include a sumptuous en-suite with ‘his and hers’ vanity basins, Jacuzzi bath and feature ‘Grecian’ style walk-in shower, plus a dressing room/area or nursery for baby.
· A traditional building in style, to include feature fireplaces and high ceilings, yet light and bright with big windows and spacious rooms.
· A large country style kitchen/diner with feature fireplace housing the range cooker, integrated appliances and central table that seats 10.
· Two living rooms – a fabulous dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace/wood burning stove. Plus a Snug/teenage den/TV room/library
· A hobby room or study/home office.
· A garage/utility room with internal access to the property.
· Solid wood, double glazed windows with shutters.
· Terracotta floor tiling throughout.
· Oil fired central heating throughout.
· A layout suited to running a quality B & B (3 x B & B bedrooms bringing in on average €150 per day)
· The perfect holiday rental property where 12 people can spend a fabulous holiday (charged out at €800 to €1000 per week for the entire house).
· To fill the property with paying guests 20 weeks per annum is easy to achieve, with minimal advertising and little effort.
· A low maintenance property, easy to manage on a permanent basis or as a holiday home or holiday letting property.
Running a tourism related business from the property:
The property was previously run as a successful B & B in the area, however the entire property is currently let out to holiday makers on a weekly basis. This home-from-home for lucky tourists (who leave amazing comments in the visitor’s book) has been a tourism business since 2007.
Now wishing to sell the property, the owners are in the process of acquiring a tourism licence (which is expected to be in place by April of this year, 2015) so that the new owner can quickly and easily continue to run an official tourism business with immediate effect and without any concerns.
The business could be expanded with more active advertising and if directed towards specific sporting groups, the returns could be very good and the holiday rental spread across the entire calendar.
La Celada village and wider area:
This beautiful home is located in the very heart of La Celada village, on the West side of the Plaza de San Jose. The village has a traditional bar which is very tranquil, offering tapas in the summer months. There is a shop that sells almost everything from fresh produce to kids' toys, gas bottles and much more. The village enjoys the Fiesta de San Jose on 19th March each year, held in the plaza and literally on the doorstep. Frequent village lunches and evening meals are held throughout the year to include, huge paellas to be enjoyed by all. Three Kings, on 6th January, is the main Christmas event with street parties and donkey drawn carts offering gifts for the children. The Fiesta de San Isidro is held on Lake Iznajar each year - a celebration of horses, flamenco, floats and fun. Finally, there is a weekly open market in La Celeda each week.
The town of Iznajar and lake:
The historic lakeside village of Iznajar is less than 5 mins drive away where you will find all manner of amenities to include a medical centre, schools, shops, bars, restaurants etc. The the lake offers up a fabulous assortment of non-motorised water sports with a beach, several beach bars and eateries, outdoor gymnasium, swimming pools and free tennis courts.
The large town of Rute:
Rute is where you would probably go for major supermarket shopping and large purchases. It has every amenity needed for modern day living and is approximately 10 mins drive away (8km).
The cities of Cordoba, Granada and Malaga:
Cordoba is approximately 1hr 10 mins drive away, Granada 1hr and Malaga 50 mins.
The Iznajar area has many outdoor activities on offer:
Easy walking trails, hiking, rock climbing, bird watching, mountain biking, quad biking, horse riding, water sports and fishing.
This fabulous home offers many opportunities for buyers: It would make a wonderful permanent family home - a great lock-up-and-go holiday home for a large family - a B & B or holiday rental property to bring in a good income with low overheads and little maintenance…
For sale direct from the owners!
When you are searching for a town house in Andalucia, it becomes clear very quickly that it is hard to find what this property has:
- A double fronted facade that gives an impressive feeling of width to the property
- Light, bright and spacious interior
- Rear patio with space for a Jacuzzi or plunge pool, plus 2 more patio/terrace areas.
- Integral garage – no parking problems here!
- 4 good sized bedrooms on the first floor
- 2 large reception rooms on the ground floor
- Large attic space on the second floor – ideal for conversion to more accommodation
- Located in the historic part of Loja town centre
- A ground floor shower room with w.c.
- Spacious family bathroom on the first floor
The town of Loja is perfectly located midway between the historic Andalucian cities of Antequera and Granada.
This property is within the historical heart of Loja and is within walking distance of all local amenities.
Loja benefits from a new hospital, a train station and all amenities needed for everyday living. Malaga Airport is an hour’s drive and the wonderful city of Granada and its airport just under an hour. Cordoba and Seville are also within easy reach.
Loja has an historic old town and busy new centre. Here you will find everything for modern day living from large supermarkets to colleges, medical centre/doctor’s surgery, a new hospital with 24 hours emergency room and many bars, restaurants and shops. In addition to the municipal covered market, an outdoor market is held every Monday.
There are many musical and cultural events taking place throughout the year such as the Summer Fair in late August and the Holy Week processions. Events are also held in the Civic Centre (El Posito), the Casa de Cultura (Cultural Centre) and the new rebuilt Cinema Imperial.
By train, from Loja railway station, there are regular services to Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and other cities and an AVE (High Speed Railway) stop is planned for the future. There is also a bus station, currently being relocated to a central position, from where there are regular services to Malaga, Granada and many other parts of Spain.
A little to the east of Loja is the city of Granada, the centre of which can be reached in under an hour’s drive. The Sierra Nevada for skiing is a little further east. Granada airport is a little closer to Loja and can be reached in approximately 45 minutes. Budget airlines flying into Granada change quite regularly
Malaga old town (historic city centre) and Malaga airport are a very easy drive down the motorway. The airport can be reached in approx. 1hr by car.
FOR SALE DIRECT FROM OWNERS!
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Andalucian cottage with breath-taking views - named after a light house (El Faro) because the cottage looks out over a rolling sea of countryside, it is light, bright and feels really close to the big, Andalucian sky.
The detached annex/potential 3rd bedroom (currently the summer kitchen) could easily be used as a 3rd guest bedroom if an en-suite was installed (the plumbing is there!)
Walking distance to two very popular bars/restaurants in the hamlet of Pastelero where authentic Andalucian country dishes are lovingly prepared daily. One of the restaurants offers more “fine dining” in the evenings with a chef coming up from Malaga to cook.
Just some of the many benefits of this property include…
- · Easy access to two local bars
- · Private location with peace and nature surrounding you
- · Amazing views – watch the countryside change throughout the year
- · Plenty of parking
- · Jacuzzi - the perfect place to enjoy the views!
- · Charm and character throughout
- · Scope for increasing accommodation/guest cottage
- · Easy access to Villanueva de la Concepcion, Malaga and the airport
- · Mature gardens/land surround the house
- · Would make an ideal holiday home or permanent home
- · Well fitted kitchen and bathroom
- · No ongoing chain – no complications
- · Fabulous wooden deck with panoramic views
This is a rare find - a character country cottage within walking distance of bars and restaurants. Not easy to find and priced to sell.
For sale direct from the owner!
This large 4/5 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa is located in the countryside near to Alhaurin El Grande, which is a delightful Spanish town; only 25 minutes from the coast and Malaga Airport.
The shops, bars and restaurants in the town centre are only 5 minutes’ drive or a gentle 15 minute walk away. The villa is accessed by a quiet tarmacked road and boasts a well-stocked garden which is fed with free spring water.
A good size swimming pool is surrounded by gardens and sunbathing areas.
The villa has recently been reduced from €395,000 to the current asking price of €325,000 which includes the fixtures/fittings and furniture.
Also included is a Daewoo Tacuma saloon car.
The owner, Keith will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the house, the local area or living in Spain, so feel free to contact us to arrange a visit.
For sale direct from the owner!
This large village home has a surprise or two in store for you – not only is it huge (more than 400M2 built area), it has the opportunity for you to create a separate apartment which you can be rented out or used for family, friends or as a studio/workshop.
The house also has space for a plunge pool or Jacuzzi and it has off street parking for a couple of cars.
Located in the heart of this very popular village, all local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants are within a short stroll. Given the central location, this house is actually very light and bright and benefits from some amazing views – especially from the rooftop sun terrace which has incredible views of the surrounding mountains.
The layout of the house is typically quirky and therefore gives you the perfect opportunity to adapt the rooms to suit your needs. This would make an ideal holiday home with the ability to “lock and leave” it but is also well suited to becoming a family home all year round.
There is much to say about this house but the key benefits as we see them are:
- · Central village location
- · Off street parking
- · Lots of outside space
- · Potential for a separate apartment
- · Holiday home or all year round home
- · Well fitted kitchen with range oven
- · Effective wood burning stove
- · Just 7km to the coastal motorway
- · Easy reach to beaches and coastal resorts
- · Just 45mins to Malaga Airport
We see plenty of village homes on our travels but rarely does one stand out like this charming home. It is very much a blank canvass for the new owners to put their stamp on. What is almost impossible to find is off street parking (for a couple of cars), plenty of outside space which could accommodate a small plunge pool or Jacuzzi and there's the opportunity to add value by finishing off the rear buildings to provide further accommodation - rent it out or use it for the family, the choice is yours.
Priced at €160,000 and offering more than 400M2 of accommodation, this is one of the cheapest houses per square meter that we have seen for a long time - a great investment as well as a great home!
For sale direct from the owner!
This fabulous detached home is located a short distance from the village of Lliber in the beautiful Jalon Valley. The Jalon Valley is known for its beauty and charming countryside, mountain views and offers a relaxed environment away from the hustle and bustle of the Costa Blanca coastline.
The house itself has been very well maintaned by the current owners and offers a wealth of features...
- Heated indoor swimming pool - ideal for those who want to use it all year round and don't like cleaning pools every week!
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including a useful changing room for the pool.
- Large living room, separate dining room, conservatory and "naya" to enjoy the light streaming in to the house.
- A well fitted kitchen has space to eat and there is a separate utility room for all the appliances. The connection of the rooms means that entertaining is easy with a free flow around the living space.
- A gymnasium room allows you to keep fit in the comfort of your own home and is perfect to work alongside the pool - it's like your very own health club!
- Solar panels, storage batteries and control equipment provides virtually free electricity. LED and low voltage lights throughout.
- Underfloor heating throughout the house with radiators/towel radiators in bathrooms.
- Air/Con units provide heating and cooling throughout the house and can be independently controlled. There are two further units in the pool room (as well as radiators) providing heating and cooling. All A/C for the house is powered by a 3 Phase electrical supply.
- All external doors and windows are double glazed aluminium in a wood finish. Security rejas and a security system are installed.
- The property comes with an LFO (Licence of First Occupation) - a very important document issued by the local town hall to confirm that the house has been built in accordance with local planning laws.
Lliber village is within a 20 minute stroll and offers a butchers, bakers, three bar/restaurants, 2 grocers stores, a doctors surgery and chemist. Jalon, a couple of kilometers further on has a full range of services plus a supermarket and petrol station.
For sale direct from the owner!
Casa Sofia is nestled into the hillside in the mountain ranges inland from the coast at El Morche near Torrox – East of Malaga city, in the Axarquia.
The villa with swimming pool is the perfect hideaway from fast modern day living. A peaceful mountain retreat with views of both La Maroma Mountain (often snow-capped in winter) and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
The villa can be enjoyed immediately as no work is required to the property. All furniture, fixtures and fittings are available too - a villa that is ready to go. Unpack your suitcase and enjoy!
Casa Sofia is a cosy 96M2 and has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms – an ideal permanent or holiday home for a couple who enjoy an adventure and who would relish using a 4 x 4 car to reach the villa on a 4.5km (11 min) track made up of dirt, rough road and concrete. Whilst the town hall keeps the track in good condition, you don’t want to forget to buy a carton of milk from one of the many supermarkets on the coast when living here! Once at Casa Sofia, it is all about country living in a tranquil setting.
The land size is a manageable 1,000M2 which the current owner mainly leaves to nature. However, there are plum, nispero, olive and almond trees.
Casa Sofia is suited to those who enjoy mountains, do not fear the odd steep drop when driving to the property, who want a retreat and don’t need a corner shop or bar/restaurant around the corner. There are a few neighbours dotted around, two English couples who use their properties as holiday home for a few weeks per year and the rest are Spanish, also using their properties for the odd weekend, high-day or holiday.
A covered outside lounging and dining area offers virtually all year round alfresco dining and it is covered with various flowering climbing plants.
Few pass Casa Sofia which makes it very private – those who do are farmers who only pass at harvesting time (a few times per year). This gives the villa a very private feel and when the oleander shrubs are allowed to grow tall, the villa is not visible to anyone – so, skinny dipping is the order of the day!
The villa has modern communications such as – internet and free, unlimited outbound International telephone calls (also includes a special telephone number for those phoning the villa from abroad to benefit from calls at the local rate). Satellite T.V. (UK channels received from the 2nd satellite and newly installed) without subscription or monthly charges.
Mains electricity is connected as is a solar hot water system with back-up for the odd cloudy day! Free and unlimited filtered and softened well water is pumped up to the villa. A private water source that is registered to the property (mains water is in the area but is not currently connected to Casa Sofia). There is a large 25,000ltr water deposit automatically receiving water pumped from the well as required.
For the odd cooler evening in winter, heating is via a wood burning stove and a few electric panel radiators.
Location: 13 mins from El Morche, 18 mins from Torrox/Torrox Costa and 45 mins from Malaga airport.
If you are looking for a retreat away from the fast pace of modern life and crave a rural Andalucian hideaway, then Casa Sofia could be for you. It would be the perfect place to be inspired and to be creative – to write, paint or enjoy a hobby craft. Of course, you are surrounded by nature...
This very attractive south facing Villa with spectacular views is situated within the well established and much sought after tranquil Urbanisation of El Gato on the outskirts of the bustling inland town of Coin. It is within walking distance of La Trocha Shopping Centre and all amenities and restaurants.
The Villa was originally a farm house but has been tastefully updated and offers plenty of rustic charm but is also enhanced by all modern facilities. The original 60cm walls ensure you stay cool in summer and warm in winter. Also it has UPVC double glazed windows all with retractable mosquito nets and the upper floor has electric persianas (metal blinds). The ground floor has the original rustic wood louvered persianas. The main living area has an economical and efficient JOTUL wood burning stove and all the bathrooms have timer controlled underfloor heating, which makes it an ideal proposition for either a permanent home or a holiday retreat.
The configuration of the rooms gives plenty of scope to use the house in different ways to suit your own needs and because it is on a flat plot, it is ideal for wheelchair access.
The large 31 square meter detached garage has an electric sectional garage door large enough to accommodation the biggest cars. It has all services installed, is insulated and has a ceramic tiled floor. Therefore it could easily be converted into additional living space if required.
We believe viewing is essential to appreciate the many different possibilities it has to offer. The house is guaranteed 100% legal with all the correct paperwork available for inspection.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT
For sale direct from the owner!
This spacious, light and bright villa is offered for sale at an attractive price - for a quick sale. The current owner has already found a smaller property locally that he wishes to retire to.
This modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is located a short distance from the historic village of Almogia in an area known as El Tejar. The house is situated on its own mound, (fully fenced and gated with 1,500M2 of land) which gives it privacy, yet there are neighbours dotted around for company.
The large and historic, Moorish village of Almogia has everything needed for every day living and can be reached by car in 2 minutes, or on foot in approx. 15 to 20 mins. The village has a large supermarket, own police station, many corner shops, bars and restaurants.
There are two very well renowned country restaurants located in Pastelero which is approx. 6 mins drive North. Continue for a further 15 mins and you reach the bustling village of Villanueva de la Concepcion nestled in the foothills of the El Torcal Natural Park and mountain range.
Malaga can be reached by car in approx. 30 mins and the historic city of Antequera in approx. 45 mins. away.
A lovely swimming pool and vast terraced areas which take in the stunning views are a real feature of this property. You can see stunning mountain ranges of limestone (El Torcal) to the North and to the South, the Mediterranean Sea.
The house benefits from 3 bedrooms (the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room) a further family bathroom, a light and bright living room with feature fireplace, very spacious sun room/conservatory/dining room, a well fitted kitchen, separate utility room and covered front terrace plus retracting sun shade.
Communications: A telephone is connected to the property as is Broadband Internet which is via satellite. The Broadband is unlimited and sufficient for streaming UK TV channels. A satellite dish is also installed and ideal for watching Northern European TV (except UK channels).
The detached workshop is a real bonus. It has power, water and light and would make a wonderful hobby room.
In addition, there is a concrete driveway, plenty of parking, a shed for storing gardening equipment and a large log store.
There is a lot more to learn about this spacious home which is ideal for permanent living or as a holiday villa...
For sale direct from the owners!
This brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment is located in the heart of the traditional village of Benaocaz which benefits from a cultural history dating back to the Roman occupation of Spain.
As part of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, the village of Benaocaz is set within the beautiful countryside and stunning mountain scenery which graces this, the first Natural Park in Andalucia. Designated a UNESCO Biosphere reserve as early as 1977, this Natural Park is one of the most popular within the whole of Spain. Walking routes which give you a glimpse into the cultural history of the area and wildlife that abounds in the natural, unspoilt surroundings.
The apartment is set across 2 floors with the lower floor having a large living area with kitchen open plan, a bedroom and a bathroom. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The duplex would make an ideal holiday home from which you can explore the stunning surroundings – an easy property to lock and leave, the apartment benefits from brand new finishes and all you need to do is turn up enjoy your holidays!
Benaocaz has been declared an historic “pueblo blanco” or white village and the best way to discover the village is by strolling through the narrow maze of streets in the 8th Century Nazarí Quarter, where you can still see ruined houses and flights of steps dating from Moorish times (the name comes from the Arabic Ocaz family, Ben meaning “son of”).
There are a wide range of hiking routes in the area around Benaocaz including an historic Roman road 3km outside of the village. This route which can still be enjoyed on foot and links the village with the larger villages of Ubrique, Villaluenga del Rosario and Grazalema itself.
For sale direct from owner!
"An oasis of tropical heaven" is how Trip Advisor guests have described this beautiful property. The owners have lovingly restored this stunning 200 year old Cortijo and turned it into a home with 3 separate holiday rental cottages.
The pool is huge (15M x 10M) and deep which allows for diving and the swimming of lengths. Surrounding the pool is a natural stone terrace with sun shades, palms and tropical plants.
The location of the property is perfect - rural yet not isolated:
- An easy drive from Malaga airport
- Access via a quality tarmac country road
- A rural setting yet not isolated
- Fabulous views of mountains, Alora and the hill top castle which is illuminated at night
- Only 10 mins walk to one of Alora's most famous bar restaurants, Los Caballos where home cooked, local cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Historic Alora town centre is only 10 mins by car
- Alora train station with direct links to Malaga city is only 5 mins by car
- Excellently located for tourist attractions such as El Chorro gorge (where the renovation of the Kings walk will soon be completed), the Malaga lakes at Ardales, El Torcal Natural Park, Antequera city, Malaga city and the coast with the beaches of Los Alamos, Torremolinos and Benalmadena.
For sale direct from owner!
This rare and high quality rural tourism business nestles into its own olive grove in complete seclusion, yet is accessed via a quality tarmac road and only 5.5km/6mins from Iznajar village and lake. The property is of the highest specification and due to its superb layout and construction is able to welcome all, including those needing wheelchair access/facilities throughout the property, grounds and the swimming pool.
The views are far reaching and stunning – panoramic vistas of the countryside, mountain ranges and the highest point of Iznajar village can be enjoyed from the rooms, terraces, garden and land.
The property has been custom designed for high end rural tourism with a ‘superior’ licence (Casa Rural Superior) for receiving paying guests and the serving of food and drink (currently, the only holiday accommodation in the area with this classification). On top of this, the business has an opening licence from the town hall and health and safety certificate.
The business is highly acclaimed, having won prestigious awards such as: Winner of the Trip Advisors Traveller’s Choice award for 2013 and Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence.
There is a superb pool in the shape of a guitar which is fully automated for the maintenance of water levels (filled from a licenced water well) and the administration of chemicals as required.
On the land, is a beautiful and very high quality Mongolian Yurt, currently used for pampering treatments. However, it would also make the most wonderful and intimate place to have your wedding ceremony. A permit to hold wedding ceremonies could be applied for through the town hall who work regularly with the current owners - always striving to improve amenities and attractions for tourists in the Iznajar area.
The property is split into two separate units:
Ground floor - holiday accommodation (can be let as one large self-catering unit or for B & B). The property has been previously run as a highly successful B & B but more recently has been thriving as an equally successful 4 bed, 5 bath self-catering holiday apartment, plus terraces, gardens, pool, yurt and olive grove. Couples, families or groups of discerning guests book the entire ground floor of the property at a cost of €2,030 (£1,595) per week.
Special consideration has been given to the layout and specification of the property for guests with reduced mobility: All the accommodation, parking and gardens are on one level, all the doors and rooms are suitable for wheelchair access, the bathrooms are all spacious wet rooms, the pool has an electronic hoist and the living room has a double height glass automated door onto the terrace.
Celebrities and paralympians can often be found enjoying a well-earned holiday here in comfort, seclusion and privacy with easy reach by car or taxi to wonderful restaurants, including Casa Piolas in Algarinejo – tipped to soon have a Michelin Star!
First floor - owner’s accommodation (with independent side access): A self-contained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with private outside space (large first floor terrace with incredible panoramic views).
High specification construction: Every detail has been considered in the finish and specification of the property for the comfort of guests and the owners throughout the year – underfloor heating, the latest insulation technology, double glazing and each wet room/bathroom has disabled facilities.
Income generated from holiday letting the ground floor: The 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom holiday rental unit plus the Yurt is charged out at €2,030 (£1595) per week between April and October (closed Nov to March). On average, 28 weeks are booked out of the 31 week season (a season chosen by the current owners). This generates an income of approximately €56,840 on holiday lettings. In addition to this, the current owners rent out the bar and living/dining room plus terrace for functions during the winter months, all quoted for individually depending on requirements and these can be very lucrative.
Potential for further income: The high specification of the property allows for year round guests to be welcomed and the ‘superior’ licence allows for food and drink to be served and gastronomy holidays to be accommodated. Equally, the first floor owner’s apartment could be let alongside the ground floor accommodation.
Staffing: Currently, the owners employ a superb Property Manager. She could be retained on a ‘self-employed’ basis should the new owners require her services.
There are 90 olive trees that produce an income. Currently a neighbour is contracted to collect the harvest, prune the trees, and maintain the land in return for 15ltrs of oil and fire wood. This arrangement can continue or be cancelled. There is an approximate income of €1,500 per annum from the olives.
This incredible property and business has all the licences and permits in place to allow new owners to maximise business if they choose or continue to run the business as it is with the Property Manager doing all the hard work. It is being sold ‘as seen’ and ‘ready to go.’ There is an existing website and well established marketing in place that can be taken over. Equally, reservations have already been taken for 2015 and list of repeat guests can be handed over. Everything has been done for you, all you need to do, is turn up and trade…
For sale direct from owner!
A unique, semi-detached village home with a countryside feel that offers a lot for your money and a best of both worlds scenario. A property that is ideal for anyone with:
· A hobby or work commitment that requires extensive workshop/garage space
· A wish to convert the basement into further living accommodation with a ground floor terrace (legally possible due to the Urban classification of the property, subject to standard planning permission)
· A desire to enjoy a countryside view and close proximity to open countryside but who does not want the work of a large plot of land/garden and who wants to be close to amenities and part of a community
· A need for a convenient ‘lock-up-and-leave’ holiday home property
How the property is distributed:
· 146M2 living accommodation over one level
· Large terrace, accessed off the kitchen with far reaching countryside views
· 160M2 basement with access to the outside via huge garage doors and access to the living accommodation via an internal staircase.
· 3 large double bedrooms
· Particularly large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
· 2 bathrooms (family bathroom and en-suite shower room)
· Spacious living room with feature wood pellet burner (also fuels the central heating)
· Good size, fully fitted kitchen with additional pantry and separate utility room
· Sun room/dining room perfect for the winter months
· Phone via satellite
· Broadband via satellite
· Streaming of UK TV via broadband
· International TV via satellite
· Excellent mobile phone connection
Opportunity to buy land to go with the property:
· The neighbour, who owns a lot of land is very willing to sell part of his land for a garden to go with the property should it be desired.
· Ventorros de la Laguna is a relatively small village, in a countryside setting. A working community that mainly centres around agriculture
· There is a good bus route into Loja 5 times per day where you will find everything expected of a large town to include, a swimming pool complex with 3 pools, sun beds, restaurant and children's play area.
· The property is located on the very edge of the village where civilisation melts into the countryside (land laws do not allow for further development)
· Calle la Laguna where the property is situated, is off the plaza/heart of the village, therefore only a short walk to the popular bar/restaurant in the village and the supermarket
· Loja is 10 mins drive away or reached easily by bus from the village
· Iznajar is 30 mins drive away and can also be reached by bus
· The A92 is just 10 mins drive
· Granada can be reached in approx. 50 mins
· Antequera is approx. 45 mins drive
· Malaga airport is approx. 60 to 70 mins drive
This unique village property offers flexible accommodation and the extensive basement of 160M could be used for many purposes. There is a lot more to tell you…
For sale direct from owner!
offers a complete change of life. It is more than just a property, it is a way of living that many battling in fast paced countries can only dream of...
This charming Andalucian farm house provides:
· An opportunity to live a virtually self-sufficient lifestyle should that be desired – the land is perfect for this
consists of an entrance hall, 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, pet den and store room, plus private outdoor dining terraces (covered and open).
consists of (41M2) 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner and private terrace.
locatednext to the holiday cottage. Paying guests can book this alongside the cottage. (Ideal for two couples taking a holiday together and sharing the kitchen/diner and sitting room). Or if preferred, the new owner could use this as a B&B or Half Board room.
Self-contained first floor guest bedroom (double) with en-suite with access via an external staircase. This room is used by the current owners for their friends and family but equally, it would make a perfect overflow room for the self-catering cottage or a fabulous B&B or half board room.
An L shaped pool with stunning views, peace and tranquillity (the L forms lazy steps down into the water). There is ample space to soak up the sun around the pool with a good chance you will see birds of prey circling on the thermals above you.
The situation of the property…
Nestled into the hillside with complete privacy, in a rural location surrounded by olive orchards. There are several neighbours (Spanish and English speaking Dutch) for company yet they are at a distance and sufficiently far away to provide seclusion and peace. Access to the property is via a well maintained track and there is no need for a 4x4 vehicle.
The present owners just declare the letting income and receive a large, official deduction for expenses. After their personal tax allowances, they pay little to no tax currently.
The income and profit could be more than doubled with the foregoing ideas and if a longer season was to be offered and more weeks per year booked, the opportunities are almost endless.
For sale direct from owner!
This immaculate property offers a modern construction to a high standard with quality fixtures and fitting in a rustic style sympathetic to the area.
Quality features include:
- Reclaimed roof tiles
- Solid hard wood, double glazed windows and French doors with mosquito screens
- Solid wood and iron studded Andalucian external doors
- Terracotta colour ceramic floor tiles throughout
- Contemporary bathroom suites with tasteful, quality tiling to both bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen, finished to a high standard to include granite worksurfaces
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace with glazed doors into a light and bright sun room/dining room with picture windows and sliding French doors to the outside that take in the panoramic view
- 3 double bedrooms of a good size
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, picutre windows to frame the view and French doors onto the pool terrace
- Family shower room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout (cooling and heating)
- A boot room/utility room
- 8 x 4 swimming pool with Roman steps into the water
- Jacuzzi by the pool, included in the sale
- Retracting sunblinds
- Landscaped garden with mature Mediterranean shrubs and palms plus fruit trees - all automatically irrigated
- Patio areas with a brick built BBQ
- Tastefully paved parking area with car port
- Iron gated entrance onto a large driveway
- Large wooden summer/garden house
- Fully fenced and gated land
- Various outbuildings to include a dog run, chicken house and store rooms
- Tree house for children
- Sky TV
Located in Venta Alta, which is a countryside setting with properties scattered around the hillside, spaced well for privacy. The location offers a rural setting with far reaching panoramic views of countryside and mountain ranges yet you are not isolated and have distant neighbours for company.
The property is reached in 10 mins by car from Alcaucin. Access is via a small country road (concrete) all the way from Alcaucin. A large village with all amenities needed for every day life.
The village of Puente Don Manuel is 5 mins drive away on the Zafarraya road where you will find further shops, bars and restaurants.
Lake Vinuela can be reached in 10 mins, the coast in 20 mins and the airport in 1 hour.