For sale direct from owner!
A unique, semi-detached village home with a countryside feel that offers a lot for your money and a best of both worlds scenario. A property that is ideal for anyone with:
· A hobby or work commitment that requires extensive workshop/garage space
· A wish to convert the basement into further living accommodation with a ground floor terrace (legally possible due to the Urban classification of the property, subject to standard planning permission)
· A desire to enjoy a countryside view and close proximity to open countryside but who does not want the work of a large plot of land/garden and who wants to be close to amenities and part of a community
· A need for a convenient ‘lock-up-and-leave’ holiday home property
How the property is distributed:
· 146M2 living accommodation over one level
· Large terrace, accessed off the kitchen with far reaching countryside views
· 160M2 basement with access to the outside via huge garage doors and access to the living accommodation via an internal staircase.
· 3 large double bedrooms
· Particularly large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
· 2 bathrooms (family bathroom and en-suite shower room)
· Spacious living room with feature wood pellet burner (also fuels the central heating)
· Good size, fully fitted kitchen with additional pantry and separate utility room
· Sun room/dining room perfect for the winter months
· Phone via satellite
· Broadband via satellite
· Streaming of UK TV via broadband
· International TV via satellite
· Excellent mobile phone connection
Opportunity to buy land to go with the property:
· The neighbour, who owns a lot of land is very willing to sell part of his land for a garden to go with the property should it be desired.
· Ventorros de la Laguna is a relatively small village, in a countryside setting. A working community that mainly centres around agriculture
· There is a good bus route into Loja 5 times per day where you will find everything expected of a large town to include, a swimming pool complex with 3 pools, sun beds, restaurant and children's play area.
· The property is located on the very edge of the village where civilisation melts into the countryside (land laws do not allow for further development)
· Calle la Laguna where the property is situated, is off the plaza/heart of the village, therefore only a short walk to the popular bar/restaurant in the village and the supermarket
· Loja is 10 mins drive away or reached easily by bus from the village
· Iznajar is 30 mins drive away and can also be reached by bus
· The A92 is just 10 mins drive
· Granada can be reached in approx. 50 mins
· Antequera is approx. 45 mins drive
· Malaga airport is approx. 60 to 70 mins drive
This unique village property offers flexible accommodation and the extensive basement of 160M could be used for many purposes. There is a lot more to tell you…
For sale direct from owner!
Cortijo La Charneca offers a complete change of life. It is more than just a property, it is a way of living that many battling in fast paced countries could only dream of...
This charming Andalucian farm house provides:
- A beautiful home with a swimming pool
- Two forms of income (a holiday cottage and the olive harvest)
- A tourism licence already in place
- No commute to work!
- Rural tranquility
- A fabulous lifestyle
- A retreat from hectic life
- The opportunity to convert existing accommodation to generate a 2nd holiday rental unit
- The opportunity to diversify the business
- The opportunity to let others do most of the hard work for you
- A life, within real Spain/Andalucian where you can integrate as much or as little as you wish
- The friendly and traditional village of Algarinejo not far away with a choice of family run bars and restaurants or the famous, destination restaurant of Casa Piolas (fine dining at its best).
- Lake Iznajar only 15 mins away with a beach, non motorised water sports and lake side restaurants
Accommodation in summary...
Owners accommodation consists of an entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, pet den and store room, plus private outside dining terraces (covered and open).
Holiday cottage consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner and private terrace.
Overflow guest bedroom with en-suite, located next to the holiday cottage. Paying guests can book this alongside the cottage. (Ideal for two couples taking a holiday together and sharing the kitchen/diner and sitting room).
An L shaped pool with stunning views, peace and tranquility. There is ample space to soak up the sun with a good chance you will see birds of prey circling on the thermals above you.
There is so much more to tell you about this special property - the existing business, potential for expanding the business, ideas for diversifying, the immediate area, a little further afield and the lifestyle awaiting you...
For sale direct from owner!
This immaculate property offers a modern construction to a high standard with quality fixtures and fitting in a rustic style sympathetic to the area.
Quality features include:
- Reclaimed roof tiles
- Solid hard wood, double glazed windows and French doors with mosquito screens
- Solid wood and iron studded Andalucian external doors
- Terracotta colour ceramic floor tiles throughout
- Contemporary bathroom suites with tasteful, quality tiling to both bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen, finished to a high standard to include granite worksurfaces
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace with glazed doors into a light and bright sun room/dining room with picture windows and sliding French doors to the outside that take in the panoramic view
- 3 double bedrooms of a good size
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, picutre windows to frame the view and French doors onto the pool terrace
- Family shower room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout (cooling and heating)
- A boot room/utility room
- 8 x 4 swimming pool with Roman steps into the water
- Jacuzzi by the pool, included in the sale
- Retracting sunblinds
- Landscaped garden with mature Mediterranean shrubs and palms plus fruit trees - all automatically irrigated
- Patio areas with a brick built BBQ
- Tastefully paved parking area with car port
- Iron gated entrance onto a large driveway
- Large wooden summer/garden house
- Fully fenced and gated land
- Various outbuildings to include a dog run, chicken house and store rooms
- Tree house for children
- Sky TV
Located in Venta Alta, which is a countryside setting with properties scattered around the hillside, spaced well for privacy. The location offers a rural setting with far reaching panoramic views of countryside and mountain ranges yet you are not isolated and have distant neighbours for company.
The property is reached in 10 mins by car from Alcaucin. Access is via a small country road (concrete) all the way from Alcaucin. A large village with all amenities needed for every day life.
The village of Puente Don Manuel is 5 mins drive away on the Zafarraya road where you will find further shops, bars and restaurants.
Lake Vinuela can be reached in 10 mins, the coast in 20 mins and the airport in 1 hour.
For sale direct from owner!
If you enjoy soaking up not only the sun but the lively Andalucian lifestyle that revolves around dining out with friends, family and neighbours, then you will relish the opportunity to live in the heart of historic Competa. A fun and lively place to live - warm, friendly and welcoming. Any excuse to party is taken here!
Competa has something for everyone, whatever their nationality. It is a surprisingly cosmopolitan village (the largest in the Axarquia and also the cross roads of the Axarquia).
Competa has a large, outdoor municipal swimming pool with very reasonable daily rates charged.
The area is also ideal for those who love outdoor activities, as Competa borders the Sierra de Tejeda Natural Park - a huge, diverse and stunning nature reserve.
This modern apartment with comforts and conveniences expected today, is set just steps from the centre of Competa and has a view of the natural park from the master bedroom window. The perfect home for easy maintenance or the ideal 'lock up and go' holiday home.
Many who consider buying in a historic village, will believe they have to purchase a dark, draughty and old town house with no parking and poor layout over many levels - not ture! There is a more comfortable and convenint solution...
This quality apartment with a lift, secure underground parking, cooling, heating, double glazing, fully fitted kitchen, central breakfast bar, built-in wardrobes, a bathroom for each bedroom and the list goes on
The apartment is being sold as seem (minus personal items) and is ready to go. All you need do, it turn up with a suitcase...
For sale direct from the owners!
This large 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom village house is set across three floors and measures in excess of 200 square meters. In fact, there’s an additional bonus room in the loft which gives even more space.
Being in the village, there is plenty of parking available but you’ve got a garage, a flexible layout across all three floors and even a large rear garden with space for a plunge pool or Jacuzzi!
The village of Fuente de Piedra is famous for its nearby lagoon where Flamingos visit each spring/ summer and nature lovers can enjoy the wildlife and beautiful countryside that surrounds the area. The house has views of the lake itself and is within a short stroll of all the local amenities, bars and restaurants available in the village.
The house is very spacious, light and can be used as a large family home with a flexible layout suiting different needs. It could also be converted very simply into a Bed & Breakfast or small guest house. The paying guests could use the first floor and the bonus room in the attic and the owners can retain the whole of the downstairs space.
On the ground floor, you enter the house through a large and light hallway – this leads to a large living room with a wood burner and air conditioning unit. A door leads through to the fully fitted kitchen which has lots of storage space and all the usual appliances.
A ground floor dining room can easily be used as a bedroom with fitted wardrobes already installed and attractive French doors opening to the garden.
The downstairs bathroom is modern and stylish and really creates the flexibility with which this house could be used as a B&B. It is also very convenient for guests!
Also on the ground floor is a garage which again, subject to permission, could always be converted into further living accommodation or an additional bedroom.
The first floor comprises 4 bedrooms each with access to a balcony - each of the bedrooms is a very good double, 2 with air conditioning and fitted wardrobes plus a family bathroom.
The top floor is a large bonus room which has been converted from the loft space. There is a large room with a sloping ceiling which is ideal for entertainment and relaxing with an air conditioning unit and a separate kitchenette with a door opening on to the large roof terrace which has views of the village and the lagoon with its pretty flamingos.
This really is a great house in a popular village – much larger than the usual village houses available and with a flexible layout, it could suit a variety of uses.
The owners have looked after this house and it is presented beautifully throughout – just turn up and enjoy the property and don’t forget to visit the flamingos!
For sale direct from the owners!
This modern 4 bedroom detached villa is part of a small collection of homes set midway between the village of Tavronitis and the beautiful Tavronitis beach.
Views across the countryside to the mountains in the distance and a panoramic vista across the beach and sea.
This tranquil setting is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing holiday or to explore the rest of this delightful area of Crete. The Chania region now benefits from an excellent new highway in addition to the old coastal road which gives access to some stunning villages and beaches and you are just 30mins from the airport at Chania.
The villa itself is set across 3 floors with 2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms plus a convenient cloakroom, a large open plan living space with views of the sea, a fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances and various terraces. Each of the terraces offer slightly different views and can be enjoyed at different times of day, enjoy some shade in the heat of the day or relax over a G&T whilst enjoying the sea views.
Easy access, plenty of parking, an easily maintained garden, a private pool with plenty of sunbathing space around it and all within a 15min stroll of the local village - what more could you want?
This house was built with all necessary permits and benefits from an EOT rental licence - what better way to bring in some income when you aren't using the house by renting it out to paying guests!
This really is a very special property and is presented in excellent condition - turn up and enjoy!
LOVINGLY RESTORED FARMHOUSE SET IN 10,000 SQ METRES OF SECLUDED GROUNDS IN A TRANQUIL SETTING YET CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
Situated in 10.000 sq. metres of land with fruit trees and olive groves. Approached up a private drive with a garage and double carport plus parking for ten cars. The 12 metre heated pool is surrounded by sunbathing terraces and al fresco dining areas plus large covered sitting areas.
Restored farmhouse surrounded by own olive grove
Separate guest cottage with easily run, proven income from holiday lettings plus potential to increase. Licenced for Rural Tourism.
Beautiful, mature garden with swimming pool
Relaxed living in comfort with low maintenance
Excellent access, mains water and electricity
Just over an hour from Malaga or Granada airports
Close to villages and towns
Flexible and adaptable accommodation
Satellite broadband and T.V. + excellent phone signal
For sale direct from owner!
When looking to buy a traditional town house in Andalucia, it becomes clear very quickly that it is hard to find what this property has:
- A double fronted facade that gives width to the property
- Light, bright and spacious interior
- Rear terrace with steps down to a patio garden with space for a Jacuzzi or plunge pool
- First floor terraces with far reaching views
- Large, light and bright entrance hall
- A bright and spacious first floor landing with access onto the roof terrace
- High ceilings throughout
- Excellent flow to the property
- A kitchen/breakfast room with access onto the patio garden
- 3 reception rooms on the ground floor
- A ground floor shower room with w.c.
- 3 large double bedrooms on the first floor
- Spacious family bathroom on the first floor
- The entire roof was completely renovated in 2012
- Re-wired 2007
- Freshly painted outside in May 2013
- Utility room accessed from the ground floor terrace
For sale direct from the Owner!
We all know the rules to buying sensibly and well. This property complies with all the rules:
- Location, location, location... Set in the heart of historic Cazorla - a very popular destination village bursting with history, charm, character, bars and restaurants. A favourite holiday 'hot spot' with both the Spanish and foreigners alike.
- Price... Sensibly priced to sell in the current market and the owner will negotiate for a quick sale!
- Value can be easily added... Modernise with a contemporary flair, keeping the original features such as internal door, floor tiles and fire place but give the rest of the property a make-over and you will add value and sale-ability for the future.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms... are desirable - the size of property that most people want.
- Outside space - a covered and open roof terrace... again, most people want this from a village property and this traditional home has a good size roof terrace for dining/lounging and sunbathing. Give this roof terrace a lick of paint, add some charm and outdoor furniture and another room is immediately added to the property!
- Stunning views in all directions from the roof terrace... Who doesn't want a spectacular view!
- Rent secure parking... A variety of parking options are available for rent within the village and close to the property. This will immediately increase the sale-ability of this village house.
- The perfect holiday rental property... This destination village is popular all year round with holiday makers of every kind. Known for its great restaurants and bars, some of the best olive oil in Spain, a huge Blues festival, fabulous Feria in September and a favourite with walkers, bird watchers and outdoor enthusiasts who flock to Cazorla for the natural parks and beauty that surround the village.
- Lock-up-and-go... Perfectly sensible as there is no garden to worry about or high community charges associated with a complex, for example. This property just sits and waits for your return time and time again!
- Equally, large and comfortable enough to live in permanently... OK, it is not a huge property but it is cosy and comfortable for a couple to enjoy as a permanent home.
- Central heating, double glazing, an impressive wooden, double front door, re-wiring, a fitted kitchen, Broadband internet and white bathroom suites have already been installed... The basics and essentials have been done for you already!
The house itself offers flexibility set across 4 floors with the accommodation as follows:
Entrance level - large entrance hall coming in from the street, a storage room and the main bathroom.
Bedroom level - 2 bedrooms, one at the front and one to the rear.
Living level - living room and kitchen/dining room, small bathroom and balcony
Terrace level - 2 further rooms, one of which is a bedroom and the other currently used as a study.
The terrace has fantastic views across the old village centre including the Plaza Vieja, Santa Maria church and the "Castillo de Yedra", an old castle initially constructed by the Moors and later finished by the Christians.
Cazorla village - has every amenity needed for modern day living and more besides. There is even a supermarket just 3km outside the village.
Sierras de Cazorla Natural Park is Spain's largest protected area and it is on the doorstep of this great value for money property.
For sale direct from the owners!
This immaculate country villa and its location have so much to offer a buyer.
- Access via a concrete country road
- Just 300M from Sayalonga village with its bars/restaurants, chemist, bank, post office and shops
- Excellent bus service from the village
- Land-line phone and Broadband internet
- Totally private location and not overlooked
- Just one neighbour
- Incredible views of the village, countryside and mountain ranges
- Spacious accommodation to include 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Modern accommodation throughout
- A large 9M x 4.5M heated swimming pool with sun terrace
- Balcony or balconette to each first floor bedroom
- First floor sun terrace of a good size
- Independent access to the first floor accommodation
- Two fitted kitchens - one to each floor of the property
- The property has air-conditioning throughout (heating and cooling)
- Floor tiling is the same throughout
- Double glazed, dark wood effect windows with roller shutters throughout
- Dark wood, internal doors throughout
- Domestic Hot water via a solar panel
- Fenced and gated land with numerous fruit trees, a vegetable garden and a formal planted areas
The flexibility for one large home or two separate apartments or a small B&B for a variety of uses:
- The property could become two separate apartments (ground floor and first floor as each have independent access). Ideal for an extended family to live together yet independently
- The property could be split into owners accommodation and a separate holiday rental apartment for paying guests
- The 4th bedroom on the ground floor could be used as an additional reception room, home office or hobby room
- Ideal for permanent living with enjoyment of the land, its fruit trees and vegetable garden
- A large holiday home for one family
- Two separate holiday rental apartments
- Bed and Breakfast
- Existing staff can be retained to look after the house if it simply a holiday home or to help out if it is a permanent home - a cleaner and gardener are available.
For sale direct from the owners!
Casa Ladera is on the outskirts of Cevera de Maestre village just inland from the Orange Blossom Coast in Castellon - between Barcelona and Valencia.
The property has been superbly designed and constructed by the current owners. It is their very own grand design! What they have achieved is an excellent example to all who wish to build in an area of outstanding beauty in Spain. Not only is the design and build quality superb but the planning process was followed impeccably to ensure that this house blends in with the environment and enhances it.
Let us tell you a little about the history of Casa Ladera...
The British owners who are selling this impressive property privately, are very sad to be leaving. This was to be their 'forever home' but a family situation in the UK requires them to return. However, this opens the door to the lucky buyer who chooses this amazing property, set in the perfect location.
A setting that most buyers looking for a country property crave:
- 100% tranquility and privacy in totally unspoilt and protected countryside.
- No neighbours to overlook you, yet not isolated with a few neighbours in the area.
- Only 1km to a historic village, Cevera de Maestre which is a very comfortable walk away.
- Walking distance to 4 bar/restaurants in the village!
- A village with bakers, fishmongers, weekly market, post office, doctor's surgery etc.
- A minicipal swimming pool (outdoor) in the village plus tennis court and basket ball court.
- A village that loves to party with many celebrations throughout the year to join in with and enjoy.
- 20 mins by car to several beaches.
- Immaculate and unspoilt countryside surrounding you with birds of prey regularly flying overhead - a haven for wildlife.
- 360 degree views of the impressive village with hill top Moorish castle, countryside, magnificent mountain peaks that are snow capped in winter and a proper sea view!
- Access is off a quality tarmac country road.
- Entrance is gated (electric with remote control) and the drive is laid to gravel and 200 meters in length.
A substantial country villa and mango/avocado farm on the outskirts (just 3 mins by car) from the pueblo blanco, white village of Algarrobo and only 7 mins drive from the coast (Algarrobo Costa) to the East of historic Malaga old town. Access to the property and farm is via an asphalt country road.
This large farmhouse consists of:
- 6 double bedrooms (2 x en-suite)
- 3 bathrooms (all spa baths)
- 1 cloakroom w.c./store room
- 144M2 living/fitted kitchen/dining room (open-plan)
- Additional lounge (or bedroom)
- 11 x 6M swimming pool with huge pool terrace
- Basement of 169M2, consisting of a fitted kitchen/bar/garage/store room
- Impressive covered outside kitchen/terrace with brick built bread/pizza oven, twin sink and two built-in BBQs
- Central heating
- Piped music throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Solid wood windows with mosquito screens throughout
- Hot water via solar panel
- Marble floor to entrance hall
- Terraces to all three levels of the property
- Far reaching views of both the sea, the mango plantation, countryside and mountains
- Formal front garden
- Driveway/gated entrance/fenced
- New septic tank (only 3 years old)
- 16,000M2 of land, mainly planted to mango trees (90%) and 10% avocado trees/an assortment of other fruit trees and vines
- The farm is a registered business with an agricultural licence to plant trees
- The farm generates an annual income of between €10,000 and €15,000 per annum with a profit of between €7,500 and €12,500 per annum.
- All machinery/tools for the farm and home maintenance are included in the sale
- There are workers who already help with the farm who could be retained if required
- The crop is mainly sold to UK distributors
- A huge, 850,000ltr water tank/reservoir (currently houses many ornamental fish with filtration and purification of the water)
- Farm is a member of 'community irrigators' licenced to remove water from registered wells for the irrigation of the fruit
- Automated watering and fertilization
- Separate entrance and tracks throughout the land are laid to concrete for easy access
- The entire plot is fully fenced and gated
- Fenced dog run
- Hen house
- Log store
FOR SALE DIRECT FROM OWNERS!
A unique situation...
- There are two semi-detached villas on the one plot that can be used separately or as one large property.
- Owners villa has 2 beds and 2 bath.
- Guest villa has 3 beds and 1 bathroom and 1 w.c. with wash basin.
- The generous size plot of land is completely flat (5,000M2) with 8 x 4M swimming pool plus jacuzzi.
- The villas currently each have their own beautiful and mature, private gardens (with connecting gate).
- The classification of the land is 'Urban' which offers development potential such as structural changes to both villas and huge garage plus the installation of a second swimming pool (if desired).
- For example, the huge double garage with roof terrace, subject to standard planning applications, could become another holiday rental property if desired.
- The lawned garden is mature and beautiful.
- The plot is surrounded by stunning countryside with spectacular mountain views of El Tocal natural park and even the sea from the roof terrace!
- Access is easy and superb (off tarmac).
- One villa is already an established holiday rental property.
- The Moorish village of Almogia is only 3mins by car and Malaga city/airport 30mins.
- Two superb bar/restaurants are also close by in the hamlet of Pastelero, only 1 or 2 mins by car or taxi (Pastelero has a resident taxi driver).
- There is an excellent bus service down into Malaga old town at a cost of €1.30 each way!
- A hidden gem waiting to be developed to personal taste or enjoyed as it is.
For Sale Direct from Owner!
A rare property in a rather unique setting...
What makes this property rare is the fact that it is a substantial detached village house with a swimming pool, a courtyard, numerous terraces and generous size plot in a hamlet setting that is nestled into the countryside with fabulous mountain and countryside views. This gives you mains drainage, mains electricity, a land-line phone with Broadband Internet, postal delivery, off tarmac access, off street parking, street lighting and a community to integrate into.
What makes the location rather unique is the small village/hamlet setting yet the property faces an immaculate olive grove that cannot be developed with impressive granite mountains beyond. Access is very quick and easy to the motorway and the towns of Rio Frio and Loja are close by - 3km to Rio Frio and 8km to Loja.
Cuesta Blanca, Rio Frio and Loja: Cuesta Blanca is the hamlet where this impressive property is located, made up of mainly detached properties that line the quiet road. The village is well served with a daily baker and regular postal delivery, deliveries of household goods, frozen foods, fish monger, fruit and veg, and gas canisters. There are buses to and from Loja three times per day.
Only a short drive away is the village of Rio Frio, which is famous for its fresh water trout, and where there is an abundance of good restaurants. With good access to the motorway, the town of Loja is a 10 min drive away and is known for its historic and attractive old town and bustling new centre. There is a new hospital, a train station and all amenities needed for everyday living. Malaga Airport is an hour’s drive and the wonderful city of Granada and its airport just under an hour. Cordoba and Seville are also within easy reach.
The property itself is substantial and was extended and renovated in 1995 to offer a huge amount of living space and with impressive high ceilings throughout. It is ideal for so many uses and very flexible in layout.
The ground floor consists of: The spacious living room with feature fireplace with a remote controlled gas fire, separate dining room, sun room/breakfast room, large, fully fitted double kitchen and spacious cloakroom/downstairs shower room with access from many rooms into the courtyard or onto the pool terrace.
The first floor consists of: A huge landing with 'wow factor' that is currently used as a music room, master bedroom with en-suite (this bathroom is also 'Jack and Jill' onto the landing) and two double guest bedrooms. There is also a study/bedroom accessed from the large landing with a door onto a terrace with an open staircase leading to the second floor
The second floor accommodates a wonderful hobby room or artist's studio which could be used as an additional bedroom with a fabulous terrace and far reaching countryside and mountain views.
For sale direct from the owners!
This attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, in the sought after rural village of Trebaluger was built in 1979. It is accessed via a quality road surface with street lighting and whilst the location is rural, the area has an urban feel with privately spaced villas, hidden behind manicured gardens with walled and gated entrances.
The villa has been modernised throughout to a very high standard by the current owners. They have thoroughly enjoyed the villa for the past 14 years. It is now time to hand over their, 'labour of love' to a new owner...
Improvements and modernisation include: The electrics, installation of oil fired central heating and boiler house, new full height white aluminium double glazed windows, new doors, air-conditioning, the creation of a sun room style dining room/office/bedroom, modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms, several extensions, the raising of the part of the roof where needed, new automated electric entrance gates, new modern flooring throughout the entire villa and the list goes on.
The villa is up-to-date in style and home comforts, sitting in a large plot of very private formal gardens and courtyards that completely surrounds the house and pool. Whilst being part of a community, the two courtyards, terraces, colourful planting, dry stone walls, fencing and very mature shrubs and trees give the villa a rural feel and one of peace and privacy.
A land-line phone with Broadband is connected giving the option to easily stream T.V. if required and Sky televison (full package) is also enjoyed via satellite.
The 9 x 4 M rectangular swimming pool is large - ideal for the proper swimming of lengths. There is ample space for soaking up the sun, or take to the covered terrace for shade. An outside kitchen with BBQ finish off alfresco living, Menorcan style.
Trebaluger is a friendly community in a tranquil setting, centrally located between the two Southern Menorcan towns of Es Castell and San Lluis.
Trebaluger has its own supermarket and is within easy walking distance of the villa. Es Castell and San Lluis have all amenities needed for every day living and the capital city, Mahon is only 12 mins drive away, as is the airport. There is a regular bus service into Es Castell and San Lluis then onwards to Mahon.
The villa is walking distance via a pretty forest path to a 'picture postcard' cove backed by pine trees where the sea is crystal clear and there is a small secluded beach. The cove is called Cala Rafalet and the walk down the lane/forest path is 1km from the villa and takes appox. 15 mins. to walk.
Let's tell you more...
For sale direct from owner!
A rare opportunity to purchase a uniquely constructed and finished static home. Built on-site, in traditional Andalucian style, specifically for the park and the corner plot it occupies. This wooden framed home not only has wall insulation but tiled flooring throughout and wooden internal doors. It is called an, 'Ibiza' and you really feel like you are in Spain!
The home sits on a rare corner plot of 200M2 and is backed by palm trees and hedging which provides privacy. The plot only has a neighbour on one side - opposite is an expanse of land with mature olive and indiginous trees.
The home itself, which is generous in size has been added to greatly by means of creative decking - impressively covered and uncovered.
The outside, covered lounge off the kitchen/diner and living room doubles the living space and the covered alfresco dining area on the decking creates yet another room to enjoy.
There are also two decked areas open to the sky, ideal for soaking up the sun!
Whilst located on a mobile home park, once inside this property, it feels like any other stylish, Spanish home. A free flowing kitchen/diner and living room separates the two double bedrooms at either end of the living accommodation - a master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and dressing area - a double guest bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Currently used as a holiday home, there is no reason why this property could not be enjoyed year round. There are a mix of permanent residents on the park and those who only visit for holidays.
Posada Parque, Alameda has to be one of Andalucia's most prestigious, rural mobile home parks. The facilities are superb and the way the park is kept is nothing short of 5 star! The communal pool is beautiful as are the gardens and the bowls green, impressive. The on-site bar/restaurant and 'village hall' style building only add to a homely, village atmosphere. The community charges and ground rent of €345 per month are worth every cent!
The owners of the park are Spanish but speak good English and if you need anything, they are there to help you immediately.
Just outside the gates of Posada Parque is a cortijo style hotel/bar/restaurant which provides another immediate dining out solution.
Alameda village is only 20 mins walk or a few minutes in the car, where bars and restaurants can be enjoyed. The village also has shops, medical centre and schools.
The historic city of Antequera is approx. 20 mins by car and has everything needed for modern day living.
Malaga airport is approx. 55 mins drive away.
For sale direct from owner!
Immaculate - pristine - as good as new - quality...
Everything about this mobile home and the park, screams '5 star!' Being sold, 'as seen' except for personal items - you have a ready to go, luxurious permanent or holiday home!
This 'Vogue' mobile home by 'Willerby' is only 6 years old and is fitted out to the highest specification. It has a, 'nearly new' feel about it. No smoking or pets have been allowed in the home and the attention to detail is exceptional.
The accommodation has: Two bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 6 birth (to include a sofa bed in the living room), fully fitted kitchen/diner, spacious living room, various covered and open outside lounging and dining options, several secure outbuildings, off street parking for three vehicles, a small garden, ingenious space saving devices and very clever storage solutions fitted.
The slightly elevated position of this mobile home means that the front balcony off the living room has some of the best countryside views available on the park.
The home is also immediately opposite a wooded area which gives a more private feel to the living room and balcony.
To the rear of the mobile home the decked area for lounging and dining is completely private and has a water feature.
There is a large covered dining area to the rear of the property that has retracting blinds that lock to the floor. This provides excellent, secure storage for outside furniture when not using the home.
The owners of this pristine mobile home have thought of everything to ensure their holidays have the height of comfort all year round. There is air-conditioning for cooling and gas heating plus central heating for the winter months.
This home is perfect for permanent or holiday use. The park has a mix of full-time residents and those who visit their homes for luxurious 'glamping' holidays when the mood takes them!
Communal facilities include: A large, freeform swimming pool with sun terrace/sun loungers, free WiFi in communal areas, immaculate communal gardens, a bar/restaurant, 'village hall' style building, full size bowls green, reception area, gated entrance and assistance in English whenever you need it. The ground rent and community charges of €345 per month are worth every cent!
The village of Alameda is approximately 1.5km from the park or a 20 minute walk. The village has everything needed for everyday living - shops, bars, restaurants, schools and medical centre.
A hotel/bar/restaurant is located near the entrance of Posada Parque and offers additional dining options to using those within the park.
The historic city of Antequera is approximately 20 mins drive away where you will find everything needed for modern day living.
Malaga city is approx. 45 mins drive away.
Malaga airport is approx. 55 mins by car.
Train journeys to Sevilla, Cordoba, Malaga and Granada can easily be picked up in Antequera.
For Sale Direct from Owner!
This uniquely designed country home is shaped like a large slice of cake (a quarter of the cake!). The living room is centered to make the most of the views and joins with the very impressive covered terrace connecting the inside with the outside space. This rather special terrace overlooks the pool and has impressive mountain views, towards the village of Alcaucin.
The property has many appealing features with the highlights being:
- Re-claimed Andalucian roof tiles
- Light coloured/neutral ceramic tiles throughout
- A fully fitted, modern kitchen plus utility room with fitted units and side access from the property
- A stylish en-suite shower room
- Excellent flow from the living room to the kitchen and dining room and out onto the covered terrace
- Master bedroom has access onto the covered terrace
- Impressive gated entrance wth driveway and fully fenced land
- 10 x 5M swimming pool
- White decor throughout
- Impressive and large semi-circular covered terrace
- Roof terrace
- Double glazing for low maintenance
- Fabulous countryside and mountain views
- Access is off tarmac
- The village of Alcaucin is only 5 mins drive away
- The coast of Torre del Mar is just 20 mins drive away
- Lake Vinuela is only 10 mins drive away
- Satellite Broadband and phone are already installed
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Choice to make changes and use the dining room as a third bedroom if desired
- Variety of fruit trees on the land
For a more detailed description...
For Sale Direct from Owner
This luxury mobile home - a Winchester, made by Willerby sleeps a maximum of 6 people. This is a top of the range mobile home built in 2007 and has 48M2 of living accommodation + decking.
Located on Camping Valle Niza Playa, Benajarafe - a coastal park, opposite the beach, mainly accommodating permanent residents but there are a few holiday bungalows rented out for the holiday season.
This mobile home is ideal for permanent living or as a holiday home. There are facilities on the park ideal for either use.
Living accommodation includes - A double bedroom with en-suite w.c. with wash basin, a twin bedroom (currently used as a study), a spacious living room with patio doors and fireplace plus sleeping for a further two people, a fully fitted kitchen, a separate shower room and decking for outside lounging and dining with gazeebo.
Communications - the owners enjoy having Broadband internet via WiFi plus UK and Spanish television channels.
Home comforts include - gas central heating and double glazing.
Communal facilities included in the community charge - a large freeform swimming pool, a gym, Spanish lessons and Yoga classes.
There is a bar/restaurant just outside the entrance gates and further wining and dining options along the seafront and into the village.
Location - on the unspoint coastline East of Malaga city, just 2 mins by car or 20mins walk from the village of Benajarafe. Torre del Mar with its impressive sweeping bay of sandy beach and promenade with an impressive selection of bars and restaurants is approx. 5 mins by car or bus. Malaga city and marina is approx. 30 mins away and Malaga airport is approx. 35mins.
Public transport - a bus stop is only 2 mins walk away and this will take you East or West along the coast many times a day.
There is much more to tell you...